The global legally binding instrument on mercury (The Minamata Convention) has been discussed and almost agreed upon for implementation. The Alliance for Responsible Mining (ARM) recognizes this treaty as an important achievement by the international community, and supports the shift from banning mercury towards a broader and more integral approach that acknowledges the complexity of the mercury issue.
- ARM and BetterChain collaborate towards ASM data digitization and a common framework of assessment and reporting
- Guianas: Mercury Phase-Out Project moves forward
- Honduras: Land of Shining Gold, A Pilot Project from the Sustainable Mines Program
- ARM Renews Itself: Learn about the Changes in LATAM and Europe Executive Management
- At the Alliance for Responsible Mining, we speak out to support the rights of artisanal and small-scale miners in Colombia