Work with us
By joining our team, you can rely on the following benefits:
- A week’s leave in December: this is not deducted from the employee’s annual leave, and is approved by the Board of Directors every year after reporting the year’s performance.
- Telecommuting: one day per week (at the employee’s discretion) they may work from home. This is usually on Wednesday or Thursdays.
- Direct support from the Administrative Unit of ARM in procedures to obtain a work visa.
- Economic aid of $250,000 COP for the payment of a visa once approved.
- Flexible work schedules: In Colombia, the Colombian Labor Law determines a maximum legal working week of 48 hours from Monday to Saturday. In our organization we work Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm, with a one hour lunch break. This totals 40 hours per week. Additionally, the permit paperwork does not go through very bureaucratic approval process.
- Engaged and driven coworkers.
- A quiet and culturally diverse work environment.
- Horizontal hierarchical structure that allows the contribution of ideas and personal growth of all individuals within the organization.
Volunteer with us
Volunteers are an important part of the work of an organization like ARM, and strengthen our actions through activities such as fundraising, marketing, public policies, communications, translations, projects and support for producrers.
The benefits of volunteering include the experience of being part of a project for positive social and environmental change around the world, joining a multicultural work group, improving your abilities for working with developing communities, among others.
We accepts volunteers in our offices in Medellin (Colombia) for diferent tasks, but we also facilitate volunteering positions in translation and investigation anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in volunteering in Latin America, get in contact with us!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- For which area you would like to volunteer (mining services, business development, communications, marketing, supply chains, monitoring and evaluation, governance, administration, standards and certification, fundraising)
- For how long you would like to support us
- Remote or on-site
- Detailed info on your Spanish skills