The Alliance for Responsible Mining is a global leading expert on artisanal and small-scale mining established in 2004. We work to transform the sector through a holistic strategy and a wide range of services for miners, the gold industry, public entities and anyone else working with the sector.
Through tailor made projects and consultancies we provide:
- Technical assistance to miners in their work to implement best practices, formalize or obtain Fairmined Certification
- Development of standards and certification systems for responsible mineral extraction and sourcing
- Establishment of responsible supply chains
- Advisory services on legal and voluntary frameworks for ASM
- Capacity building and training of trainers working with miners