ARM also works alongside other international organizations in a consultation capacity. We have years of experience and are ready to lend our expertise in the execution of the world’s next responsible mining project. ARM delivers tangible results. Following a bottom-up approach allows us to build on local knowledge and respond to community initiatives aimed at poverty reduction and local control of the community's own natural resources. ARM works closely with miners, linking them to regional networks that allow for peer learning and knowledge exchange, and has extensive experience working with fellow ASM organizations.
For ten years ARM has been a pioneering expert in the responsible development of the underserved Artisanal and Small-Scale mining sector.
Our world-renowned resources include the following:
- Extensive global links, including a large pool of internationally renowned experts in the field of artisanal and small scale mining
- A focus on a bottom up approach and on-the-ground development
- Emphasis on long-lasting results based on tangible reform
- Wide range of experience in Africa, Latin America and Asia
- Numerous partnerships with a variety of national and international organizations: Governments, NGO’s, Refiners, Brands.
- Hands-on experience with putting ideas to work in the field.