Consult with us
Over the last two years, ARM has decided to expand its portfolio, offering its expertise to provide services aimed at the development of Artisanal and Small-scale Mining (ASM) into a more socio-economically and environmentally responsible sector that generates well-being for miners, their families and their communities.
Why use our services?
With more than ten years of experience in mining-impacted regions, in both Latin America and Africa, we are pioneers in the analysis of the sector, in promoting good practices and in developing standards for artisanal and small-scale mining for gold and associated metals such as silver and platinum.
Our expertise includes the following:
- A group of ASM experts recognised at an international level
- A bottom-up approach, developing our actions from a local to a global level
- A focus on tangible and long-term results
- A broad network of allies and clients (at local, national and international levels)
… and we focus on different strategic issues:
- Formalization processes of the ASM sector
- Responsible supply chains and Due Diligence in high risk and conflict zones
- Conflict-resolution in the mining sector
- Inclusive Governance Models for ASM
- Human rights
- Setting appropriate standards
- Clean technologies for reducing environmental impact
- Providing training for miners and trainers (Physical and virtual training centre)